Branch Admin Supervisor | Europcar | O.R. Tambo International Airport
Job Status: Active ✓
|Job Type||Full Time|
Job Description Europcar at O.R. Tambo International Airport has a vacancy for a Branch Administration Supervisor. In the front office we are working to provide customers with the level of services that lives up to our "Your way to a great day" philosophy, but this is only possible with the support of the back office team, which is why this is such a great opportunity.
Position Overview The purpose of the position is to oversee all aspects of administration for the airport branch, thereby supporting the team to deliver an efficient customer experience and ensure effective branch management.
Specific Role Responsibilities Job Outputs:
• Complete delayed invoicing.
• Oversee missing kilometers.
• Schedule of rosters.
• Extend/ amend reservations from customers and call center.
• Attend to queries.
• Oversee daily scanning and indexing.
• Oversee fuel allocation/ reconciliation.
• Submit overtime.
• Oversee and lead team.
• Manage and walk the queue.
• Ensure daily allocation are done.
• Follow up of missing cars and weekly fleet check.
• Daily banking.
• Completion of insufficient deposits taken report.
• Refunds / AVS fails.
• Cash account queries.
• Non rev monitoring.
• Walk up and upsell commission.
• Daily checking of relevant reports.
• Queries logged.
Qualifications and Experience Minimum Experience:
• 2+ years supervisory experience in the service industry.
• 2+ years operations supervisory experience within Europcar/Tempest Car Hire.
• Administration/Management qualification would be an advantage.
• Computer literate - intermediate level is essential.
• A code 08 unendorsed drivers’ license.
Please note: Be willing to work weekends and overtime from time to time if required to do so.
Skills and Personal Attributes Competencies:
• Communication skills across multiple levels.
• Business, operations and personnel supervision skills.
• Able to effectively communicate goals, objectives, problems and solutions to stakeholders.
• Diversity Management: Effective in working with people of different cultures and values.
• Customer Service
• Time Management
• Conflict management and negotiation skills.
• Ability to provide counselling, coaching, mentorship and support to ensure harmonious work environment.
• Work under pressure
• Emotional intelligence
• Excellent analytical, decision making, organizing, control and planning skills.
• Exceptional multitasking and administrative skills.
• Good judgment and problem solving skills.
• Innovative, decisive and disciplined.
• Honesty and integrity in all business dealings.
• Well groomed
• Deadline driven
• Must project a professional, mature and positive image during all interactions.
• High tolerance levels and have an “open door” attitude.
• Must have a vision for the team, and the drive and ability to strive for that vision.
• Ability to deal with colleagues and customers in a professional, diplomatic, polite and rational manner even when under pressure
Apply Here http://bit.ly/2rsZ23f