Service & Maintenance Administrator | Europcar Van Rental | Pomona, Kempton Park
Job Status: Active ✓
|Job Type||Full Time|
Job Description Europcar Van Rental has an opportunity for a highly organized Service & Maintenance Administrator to join our fleet maintenance/depot team in Pomona. The successful applicant must display exceptional administrative skills with an understanding of the car rental or fleet management business, a high attention to detail and must be able to complete all required duties accurately and within expected time frames, proactively addressing problems and escalating unresolved matters swiftly.
Position Overview The purpose of the position is to ensure that all fleet maintenance and service-related administrative duties are completed timeously and to the required standard in order for fleet efficiencies to be realized, costs are managed, and business risk is controlled.
Specific Role Responsibilities Job Outputs:
• Manage service-due reports, handling service overdues and coordinating activities in regard to timely vehicle servicing so as not to void the vehicle warranty.
• Make necessary arrangements with dealers for vehicle servicing.
• Assist customers with the servicing of their vehicles, handling arrangements for a replacement vehicle if needed.
• Manage and reduce the number of out-of-service vehicles.
• Manage day-to-day activities related to servicing and maintenance, staying in close contact with dealers and other relevant stakeholders; and improve turnaround times.
• Manage and reduce costs related to vehicle servicing and maintenance.
• Issuing purchase orders in a timely manner.
• Matching invoices and purchase orders, forwarding to Finance daily to ensure swift processing for payment.
• Liaise regularly with Finance, monitoring the timely payment of suppliers to avoid service interruptions.
• Manage SLA’s and ensure that they are renewed annually.
• Ensure claims information is updated to enable recovery of all rental-related claims.
• Ensure all claims are invoiced in accordance with process timelines, obtaining relevant orders, authorization from customers etc.
• Develop and maintain constructive relationships with suppliers and customers.
• Ensure that all company assets and resources are safeguarded at all times, and that processes in this regard are strictly adhered to.
• Timely submission of daily, weekly, monthly reporting.
• Other ad hoc administrative duties.
Qualifications and Experience Minimum Experience:
• 5 years of relevant car rental or fleet administration experience with a successful track record of delivering highly accurate, organized work.
• Grade 12
• Certificate in Fleet Management or other related equivalent qualification (NQF5+).
• Valid, unendorsed driver’s license.
• System orientation
• Computer literacy: Intermediate+ level of proficiency required with MS Excel and Word.
Skills and Personal Attributes Competencies:
• Strong Communication skills (both verbal and written)
• Administration skills
• Planning and Organising skills
• Attention to Detail
• Analytical skills
• Investigative skills
• Time Management; able to consistently meet deadlines.
• Task Management
• Business Understanding
• Work under pressure
• Assertive; capable of collaborating with staff, other departments, customers.
• Strong achievement focus i.e. high energy levels, highly organized and committed to end results.
• A sense of urgency to get things done.
• Customer service orientation
• Team player
• Honesty and integrity in all business dealings.
• Flexible, self-motivated, trustworthy and highly responsible.
Apply Here http://bit.ly/2rsZ23f