Job Status: Active ✓
|Job Type||Full Time|
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following duties :
• Perform first line maintenance tasks on mobile plant, crushers, drill rigs, loaders, dumpers, excavators and screens.
• Perform first line of brake down repairs on plant and equipment.
• Develop, modify, construct and install related equipment required for the safe operation of all engineering equipment.
• Diagnosis, troubleshooting, fault-finding and repair, and participation in HIRA.
• Assisting with general duties as assigned by Quarry Manager.
• They must have at least 5 years mechanic experience.
• They must be medically fit in terms of the Mine Health and Safety Act and the Company standards for medical.
• They must have troubleshooting skills and ability to accurately diagnose faults
• They must have Work and task planning experience
• They must be willing to work overtime when required.
• Be in possession of a Grade 12 certificate or N3
• Have a qualification as a Mechanic (essential).
• Possess a valid unendorsed driver’s license.
Apply Here http://bit.ly/2RWqUM8