Customer Service Agent | Europcar | Mafikeng
Job Status: Active ✓
|Job Type||Full Time|
Job Title Customer Service Agent | Europcar | Mafikeng
Job Type Classification Permanent
Location - Town / City Mafikeng
Location - Province/Area North-West
The Mafikeng branch of car rental company Europcar is looking for a Customer Service Agent. The Customer Service Agent provides the first line of service to customers, assisting customers with the pickup and return of their rental vehicle, and with all other requests for assistance related to reservations, vehicle change-overs, during or post-rental queries etc. We hire people who clearly understand that we sell a service, and that service delivery is our biggest differentiator when customers choose who to rent from.
Please only apply if you are someone derives satisfaction from being of service, can cope well under pressure and have the ability to consistently make customers feel special. Only apply if you are someone who does not need to be reminded of the impact that your work makes on the perception of the customer’s experience.
...If you take pride in your work, and are not just looking for a job but want to build a career in a challenging, fast-paced, and dynamic environment? You know how to remain calm under high levels of pressure...but thrive under that pressure?
… Highly energetic and self-motivated – someone who is always eager to learn, have fun and for whom achievement of the team’s results is what makes them tick..? If this is you, this role is the one for you!
The purpose of the position is to support the achievement of the branch’s targets through delivery of efficient and professional customer service and doing so in accordance with company quality management procedures.
Specific Role Responsibilities
• Provide excellent customer service, effectively assisting with customer queries.
• Effectively handle all aspects of the customer’s check-out and check-in rental transaction in accordance with company, quality control, claims and accident procedures.
• Making, amending, cancelling and monitoring reservations as required.
• Various admin and general office duties, for example capturing fuel, VRV’s, non revs etc., following up on overdue rentals, scanning, partial billing, fleet movement control, claims reports, rental deposits, handing in and recording of all customers lost property recoveries from vehicles.
• Responsible for the security and quality control of vehicles and other company property.
• Identification and reporting of expired licenses, service due vehicle and any other issues not conforming to our quality standards.
• Adherence to good housekeeping and general cleanliness standards for branch environment.
• Other duties on request.
Qualifications and Experience
• 1 years front office/ customer service experience
• Grade 12
• Code 8 driver’s license
• Computer literate
• Bilingual or multilingual would be an advantage.
Essential to Note:
The successful candidate must have be willing to work overtime/shifts/weekends when required. Own transport is an added benefit.
Skills and Personal Attributes
• Excellent interpersonal skills, articulate and well-spoken.
• Customer focus and the ability to demonstrate initiative.
• Excellent telephone and face-to-face customer relations and counter selling skills.
• Able to handle pressure and exhibit good time management skills, demonstrating a sense of urgency and commitment.
• Achieve high levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
• A team player that is effective in working with people of different cultures and backgrounds.
• Energetic, self-motivated, flexibl
• Trustworthy, highly responsible, honesty and integrity in all business dealings.
• Neat and presentable
Apply Here http://bit.ly/2sjoOIm