Customer Relationship Agent | Europcar Van Rental | Pomona
Job Status: Active ✓
|Job Type||Full Time|
Job Description A leading car rental company is offering a Customer Relationship Agent position within the dynamic tourism industry. Europcar Van Rental is inviting candidates who are well spoken with great interpersonal skills to submit applications for the vacant position of Customer Relationship Agent at Pomona branch.
Position Overview The purpose of the position is to support the achievement of the business’s targets and increase shareholder value through providing an end-to-end rental and debtors/collections experience to customers, delivery of efficient and professional customer service; and doing so in accordance with company quality management procedures
Specific Role Responsibilities Reservations and Rentals
• Ensuring that deliveries and collections are done on time as per client request.
• Making, amending, cancelling and monitoring reservations as required.
• Provide excellent customer service, effectively assisting with customer queries.
• Various admin and general office duties, for example capturing fuel, VRV’s, non revs etc., following up on overdue rentals, scanning, partial billing, claims reports.
• Responsible for the security and quality control of vehicles and other company property.
• Adherence to good housekeeping and general cleanliness standards for branch environment.
• Ensuring the necessary updating of claims information to ensure recovery of all rental related claims.
• Other duties on request.
• Ensure daily fleet checks are done
• Ensure national fleet checks are done on Wednesday
• Pull VMR16 in the morning and compare against daily fleet check
• Assist with the de-fleeting of vehicles when required
• Making necessary arrangements with dealers to service our vehicles
• Maintain close contact with all main dealers
• Monitor the day to day activities relating to out of service vehicle, more so with external repairers
• Manage and reduce out of service vehicles
• Improve vehicle servicing and maintenance turnaround
• Develop and maintain constructive relationships with all clients (internal and external) and suppliers.
• Establish and maintain networks in the business sector.
• Handling of complaints, requests and queries by customer within a 48 hour period.
• Constantly maintain product knowledge of vehicles and all features of vehicles to ensure that customer requirements are met.
Qualifications and Experience Minimum Experience
• 5 Year car rental experience
• Grade 12
• Relevant tertiary qualification will be an advantage.
• Code 8 driver’s license
• Computer literate
• Bilingual or multilingual would be an advantage.
• Computer literate with intermediate knowledge of MS Outlook and MS Excel
Skills and Personal Attributes Competencies
• Excellent interpersonal skills, articulate and well-spoken.
• Customer focus and the ability to demonstrate initiative.
• Excellent telephone and customer relations and selling skills.
• Able to handle pressure and exhibit good time management skills, demonstrating a sense of urgency and commitment.
• Achieve high levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
• A team player that is effective in working with people of different cultures and backgrounds.
• Energetic, self-motivated, flexible, resilient, committed.
• Trustworthy, highly responsible, honesty and integrity in all business dealings.
• Neat and presentable
Apply Here http://bit.ly/2sjoOIm