Client Service Manager
Job Status: Active ✓
|Job Type||Full Time|
Job Advert Summary To provide a professional, consistent, one-stop, end-to-end fiduciary advisory and administrative services to selected client-book in a multi-skilled advisory and administrative team – building strong service relationships to enhance, retain and grow business.
The Client Service Manager (CSM) will perform various advisory, administrative, servicing, coordinating, support and relationship management activities to assist with the take-on and administration of trusts, wills, estates, curatorships and private client affairs, working closely with and supporting other teams in Maitland.
Minimum Requirements • Shall have at least five years current and relevant experience, ideally within the trust or fiduciary services sector, with excellent administrative, servicing, coordinating, support and relationship management skills;
• Shall have suitable professional qualifications relevant to the duties and responsibilities
Duties & Responsibilities The CSM will be expected to:
• Taking full personal ownership, responsibility and accountability of all transactions, interaction and enquiries for allocated Private Clients (including but not limited to new business or take-on, financial transacting, general changes or requests, compliance monitoring, invoicing and fee payment monitoring, file administration and annual file reviews, dealing with intermediaries, investment companies, banks etc on the client’s behalf, etc.);
• Follow processes and procedures, working according to set quality standards and keeping to agreed turn-around times, on a daily basis;
• Develop and maintain sound relationships with co-advisors;
• Identify and report on suggested possible process and/or system changes/enhancements to ensure congruent service delivery going forward;
• Provide quality input on opportunities and potential threats/risk to the Private Client business unit;
• Meeting of personal and team targets;
• Assist with projects in Private Clients as they arise;
• Provide team support to all areas within the greater Private Clients team.
• Drive and contribute to a culture of quality/excellence, through risk awareness and adherence to compliance standards and operational controls
Apply Here http://bit.ly/2wqHmsc