PORTERS (100 POSTS)
Job Status: Active ✓
|Job Type||Full Time|
PORTERS (100 POSTS)
CENTRE: • Chris Hani Baragwanath Academic Hospital (10) (Ref. POTER/STIPAC/146/19)
• Dr George Mukhari Academic Hospital (10) (Ref. POTER/STIPAC/147/19)
• Edenvale Hospital (5) (Rel. POTER/STIPAC/148/19)
• Far East Rand Hospital (5) (Ref. POTER/STIPAC/149/19)
• Leratong Hospital (5) (Ref. POTER/STIPAC/150/19)
• Mamelodi Hospital (10) (Ref. POTER/STIPAC/151/19)
• Pholosong Hospital (5) (Ref. POTER/STIPAC/152/19)
• Rahima Moose Mother & Chid Hospital (5) (Ref. POTER/STIPAC/153/19)
• Tambo Memorial Hospital (5) (Ref. POTER/STIPAC/154/19)
• Thelle Mogoerane Hospital (5) (Ref. POTER/STIPAC/155/19)
• Sebokeng Hospital (5) (Ref. POTER/STIPAC/156/19)
• Heidelberg Hospital (2) (Ref. POTET/STIPAC/157/19)
• Kopanong Hospital (4) (Ref. POTER/STIPAC/158/19)
• South Rand Hospital (4) (Ref. POTER/STIPAC/159/19)
• Carletonville Hospital (2) (Ref. POTER/STIPAC/160/19)
• Bertha Gxowa Hospital (2) (Ref. POTER/STIPAC/161/19)
• Bheki Mlangeni District Hospital (2) (Ref. POTER/STIPAC/162/19)
• Odi Hospital (2) (Ref. POTER/STIPAC/163/19)
• Jubilee Hospital (4) (Ref. POTER/STIPAC/164/19)
• Tshwane District Hospital (2) (Ref. POTER/STIPAC/165/19)
• Dr Yusuf Dadoo Hospital (2) (Ref. POTER/STIPAC/166/19)
• Pretoria West Hospital (2) (Ref. POTER/STIPAC/167/19) \
• Bronkhorstspruit Hospital (2) (Ref. POTER/STIPAC/168/19)
SALARY: R 96 549 per annum (plus benefits)
REQUIREMENTS: • ABET Level 3 or Grade 10. The ability to work under pressure • Prepared to work shifts, day and night (including public holidays).
DUTIES: • Transport patients to different service points within the hospital • Check and order oxygen cylinders • Collect midnight returns and discharged patients' files from the ward on a duty basis • Respond promptly to the removal of corpses from the wards and admit them to the mortuary • Ensure that corpses are entered into the register during admission and removal and signed for • Ensure that wheelchairs and stretchers are clean and safe for patent use at all times • Respond promptly to telephone messages and queries
Applications must be sent to the relevant institution for attention of Human Resource Management.
Please note the relevant address below:
Johannesburg District Health Services: Department of Human Resources Management, Cur Smith 8 Klein Street, Hillbrow 2001 or Private Bag X21, Johannesburg 2001.
Ekurhuleni District Health Services: Department of Human Resources Management, West Wing, 40 Catlin Street, Germiston 1401 or Private Bag X1005, Germiston 1400.
Sedibeng District Health Services: Department of Human Resources Management, Cnr Frikkie Meyer Ave and Pasteur Blvd, Vanderbijlpark or Private Bag 0023, Vanderbijlpark 1911
West Rand District Health Services: Department of Human Resources Management, Corner Vlei & Luipaard Street, Krugersdorp, Johannesburg 1740 or Private Bag X2053, Krugersdorp 1739.
Helen Joseph Hospital: Human Resource Department, No14 Perth Road, Auckland Park
Bheki Mlangeni District Hospital: Bheki Mlangeni District Hospital, PO Box 731, Jabulani 1868
Kalafong Provincial Tertiary Hospital: Human Resource Department, Private Bag X396, Pretoria 0001 or Kalafong Security Gate and sign in register book
Charlotte Maxeke Johannesburg Academic Hospital: Admin Building, First Floor, Room 7, No 17 Jubilee Road, Parktown
Mamelodi Regional Hospital: Human Resource Department, Private Bag X0032, Rethabile 0122 or Human Resource, 19472 Cnr Tsamaya Road and Serapeng Street, Mamelodi Regional Hospital, for attention: Ms Sylvia Masilela
Tambo Memorial Hospital: Recruitment Officer (Room 122), HR Department, Private Bag X2, Boksburg 1459 or Railway Street, Boksburg
Leratong Hospital: Human Resource Department (Block 6), 1 Adcock Street, Chamdor, Krugersdorp 1740
South Rand Hospital: Admin Block, 1stt Floor, Friars Hill Road, Rosettenville or for attention of the Human Resource Manager, South Rand Hospital, Private Bag X1, Rosettenville 2130.
Edenvale Hospital: Resource Department, Private Bag X1005, Edenvale1610 or Edenvale Hospital, Second Gate (next to taxi rank), Modderfontein Road, Edenvale
Jubilee District Hospital: Human Resource Department, Private Bag X449, Hammanskraal 0400 or Jubilee Hospital
Tembisa Provincial Tertiary Hospital: Private X7, Olifantsfontein 1665 or comer Flint Mazibuko and Rev. R.J.T. Namame, Olifantsfontein 1665,
Odi District Hospital: Klipgat Road, Mabopane, HR Section or Odi District Hospital Private Bag x509, Mabopane, 0190
Tshwane District Hospital: 427 Hilda Street, CM Hilda and Burnett, Hatfield or PO Box 9514, Pretoria, 0001
Carletonville Hospital: Private Bag X2023, Carletonville 2500
Pretoria West Hospital: HR Department 380 Sytze Wierda Avenue, Philip Nel Park, Pretoria West on Pretoria West Hospital, HR Department Private Bag X02, Pretoria West 0117
Bertha Gxowa Hospital: Angus Street, Germiston or Private Bag X1015, Germiston 1400
Rahima Moosa Mother and Child Hospital: Cnr Fuel and Oudtshoorn Street, Coronationville 2092 a Private Bag X20, Newdare 2112 or Human Resource Office, Administration Building, 1st Floor
Far East Rand Hospital: Private Bag X50, Springs 1560 or HR Department, Far East Rand Hospital, Hospital Road, New State Area, Springs
Bronkhorstspruit Hospital and Tshwane District Health Services: The Fields Building, 427 Hilda Street, Cnr Hilda and Burnett Hatfield or PO Box 9514, Pretoria 0001
Dr. George Mukhari Academic Hospital: 3111 Setlogelo Drive, Ga-Rankuwa 0208 or Dr George Mukhari Academic Hospital, Private Bag X422, Pretoria 0001
Chris Hani Baragwanath Academic Hospital: Between 08:00 and 16:00 at Ground Floor, Main Admin Building or the Director. Human Resource, Chris Hani Baragwanath Academic Hospital, Private Bag X01, Pimville 1808.