Job Status: Active ✓
|Job Type||Full Time|
1. Manage relationships with distributors and resolve issues with vendors promptly
2. Follow the budget established by the group.
3. Ensure safety and sanitation practices in the kitchen
4. Manage kitchen staff and delegate tasks related to meal prep, cooking and delivering food to all schools.
5. Maintain the schedule for kitchen staff
6. Monitor food and labour costs
7. Keep up with industry trends and create new recipes in collaboration with the nutritionists.
1. Associate Degree in Culinary Arts required (Bachelor’s preferred)
2. 3+ years’ experience as a Chef in a full-service operation.
3. 2+ years’ experience in a supervisory role
4. Excellent communication and organization skills
5. Able to work in a fast-paced environment
6. Dedicated to food quality and control
7. Strong knowledge of proper food handling and sanitation standards
Apply Here http://bit.ly/2EaTulE