Bank Tellers Needed at FNB
Job Status: Active ✓
FNB JOB OPENINGS
We share accountability with our employees and provide you with the best possible opportunities to learn and grow. We are breaking new ground with our innovative thinking and challenging our employees to think differently and develop into the thought leaders of the future. The foundation of our success is in our entrepreneurial culture and the belief that our people are our single most important resource.
If you share our values of being:
and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a WINNING team.
All appointments will be made in line with the BANK’s EE Strategy.
To provide customers a unique experience by timeous, accurate and efficient processing of their financial transactions through excellent customer service.
· Achieve net profit growth for business
· Manage average Rand value of differences to minimise losses to the business
· Manage the Service Quality of the Branch through the Branch's Service Quality Balanced Scorecard.
· Manage the migration of accounts from transactional to Self Service
· Compliance with procedures and processes contained in the Golden Rules.
· Manage the efficiencies for tellers through Number of differences, average number of transactions
· Manage own development to increase own competencies
There are no additional requirements associated with this vacancy.
Qualifications and Experience
· A relevant NQF 5 level qualification (minimum 120 credits)
· 1 Years related experience.
Division First National Bank
To get the latest JOB OPENINGS
LIKE us on facebook click here>>> www.facebook.com/jobkingSA