Workshop Administration Clerk
Job Status: Active ✓
|Job Type||Full Time|
1. Accurate and timeous processing and posting of job cards and invoices.
2. Manage an effective document control and filing system for the workshop.
3. Prepare quotations, communicate to customer for approval and purchase order and convert the approved quotation into a job card.
4. Complete costing and reconciliation, correction of identified errors, job closure and billing and investigations into queries on a daily basis.
5. Process inventory and stock job cards.
6. Ensure that all inventory processes have been followed in line with month end stock take.
7. Ensure that all job cards are closed off and billed to the correct customers, in line with monthly deadline requirements.
8. Communicate effectively with operational staff, customers and suppliers.
9. Drive continuous improvement initiatives.
Matric / Grade 12
A diploma or degree in a related field would be advantageous
3+ years of experience in a similar role within the trucking industry
Driver’s license required
Knowledge of administration processes
Advanced administration and organisational skills
Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word and Outlook)
Ability to work in a highly pressurised environment