Tekkie Town Stock Controller
Job Status: Active ✓
|Job Type||Full Time|
Job Title Tekkie Town Stock Controller
Department Operations - Stores
Brand Tekkie Town
Reporting To Position Manager
Job Type Classification Permanent
Number of Positions 01
Location - Town / City Cape Town
Location - Province Western Cape
Location - Country South Africa
Job Advert An exciting new position has become available within Tekkie Town for a Stock Controller who will be based in Cape Town/Western Cape.
The Stock Controller will be responsible to oversee stock takes, guide, assist and conduct stock counts in our Tekkie Town stores and ensuring all records, systems and administration are kept up-to-date.
This candidate must be self-motivated, passionate about performance and will have the high energy level required for this fast-paced, exciting and dynamic retail environment. You will work in the challenging retail environment where you are passionate about serving and assisting our Tekkie Town Stores. This is an opportunity to invest and grow your career and to be a part of a dynamic Team.
Qualifications • Grade 12/Matric.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience • Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Store Manager within a retail store, is essential
• Good numeracy skills and self-motivated with a passion for accuracy and excellent attention to detail
• Computer literate and possess good knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
• Strong organizational and administrative skills
• Effective communication skills in English and a second language appropriate to the region, in order to interact with customers, colleagues and Senior Management
• Good time management skills
• Outstanding leadership skills and experience with leading and motivating teams
• Must have a strong sense of integrity, and is honest and ethical in everything they do
• A valid Driver’s license is essential (this position will require travel)
• An inherent requirement for this position is travel and therefore the successful candidate will need to manage their ongoing travel requirements throughout the Cape Town area assigned to.
Key Responsibilities • Planning and participating in stock takes as well as providing stock loss results and assisting in controlling of stock losses
• Processing stock movements and investigating discrepancies
• Regularly liaising with Management and staff to resolve any issues
• Ensuring all records, systems and paperwork are kept up-to-date
• Be able to work to deadlines, have high levels of drive and initiative, and have insight – to perceive patterns and detail below surface
• Conduct store visits on a regular basis and ensuring that correct and accurate information is recorded on store visit check lists
• Have excellent communication skills and to be able to convey knowledge and interact effectively with people at all levels within the Company
• Manage confidential information with utmost discretion and integrity
• Ensuring that correct company policies and procedures are followed correctly at all stores.
Other • Physically fit and able to perform duties
• Contribute to department and organization special projects as assigned.
Apply Here http://bit.ly/2KYoTYy