Specialist: Customer Service (Pretoria)
Job Status: Active ✓
|Job Type||Full Time|
Job Purpose To provide specialist advice and support in order to ensure customer satisfaction and enhance the customer experience, through the execution of predefined objectives as per agreed standard operating procedures (SOPs).
Key Responsibilities • Advise on and contribute to the development of procedures and processes within area of specialisation for continued quality and service improvement.
• Escalate unresolved delivery and quality issues to operational management and process owners.
• Draw on own technical knowledge and experience to identify and develop solutions to improve operational service & quality.
• Update database/s with findings and other relevant information to enhance identification of trends and analysis.
• Apply relevant research methodologies, tools and techniques to effectively and purposefully gather information.
• Understand and apply existing best practice frameworks to assist in the implementation of identified subject matter processes and standards.
• Provide specialist advice & support in area of accountability to ensure that identified solutions and recommendations are appropriate and effective.
• Provide constructive and timeous feedback on work progress and problems encountered to relevant stakeholders.
• Liaison between fund administrator, intermediary and client regarding all fund issues.
• Assist in the resolution of queries from intermediaries/clients.
• Assist intermediaries in retaining/servicing existing CBO business
• To market and promote products and services to intermediaries and employers
• Act as a catalyst and influencer in terms of practice building for intermediaries
• Supporting and growing the intermediary base that writes Liberty Corporate business
• Making appropriate recommendations on how existing funds/ schemes may be upgraded
• Ability to present at board of trustee/management committee level
• Negotiations with company directors and trustees in respect of fund/scheme and benefit structure
• Presentations and communications to company employees
• Reporting to clients.
• Query resolution.
• Quotes – existing funds.
• Fund enhancements and amendments.
• Ad Hoc projects.
• Technical advice
• Renewals/Rate reviews.
Qualifications Bachelor`s Degree and Advanced Diploma
Experience 2 - 3 years experience in a similar environment
Job Related Skills
Competencies TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES
• Provide technical knowledge and advice to internal customers to assist in decision making and address client needs.
• Prepare accurate reports to satisfy risk reporting requirements, with relevant interpretation of analyses for business users .
• Builds enduring rewarding customer relationships and ensures that a customer focus is the rationale behind all business activities.
• Contribution to improving the operational efficiencies within the team. Encourages efficiency improvement ideas and change by challenging the status quo and being open to new possibilities.
• The ability to handles queries affectively and formulate appropriate responses.
• Commit to achieving and maintaining high quality results and provides a prompt, suitable and personalised service to customers that meets their needs.
• Employ a standard system for the organisations work processes and related resources and an overall concern for integrating all aspects of the task, situation and or work related problem.
• Must be able to demonstrate willingness and support for learning and development opportunities in own discipline and area of expertise.
Apply Here http://bit.ly/2PcLG53