Regional Financial Controller - Cape Town
Job Status: Active ✓
My client is a subsidiary of a leading leading JSE listed service, trading and distribution group, and they are looking for a Regional Financial Controller to join their dynamic team.
If you have strong leadership skills, with strong experience in financial management this role is for you. We are looking for someone who has dealt with internal controls and knows how to implement them as well as stock counting. Someone mature and with a strong personality to lead people.
This role is in Cape Town.
Duties and responsibilties include but not limited to:
- Budgeting and forecasts
- Analysis of monthly management accounts
- Compilation of regional reporting packs
- Inventory management and control
- Assist directors with commercial and operations decisions
- Policy and compliance
- Financial Reporting
- Implement, improve and monitor controls
- People management
- Meet strict reporting deadlines
- Knowledge of various business control functions
- Weekly feedback to stakeholders
- Willing to travel
- Qualified CA with 1-3 years post articles experience
- Preference for EE candidates
- Manufacturing and commercial experience is a bonus
- Market related salary
Apply Here http://bit.ly/2MSiOBH