HR Administrator- Learnership Featured Job ✓
Job Status: Active ✓
Duties and Responsibilities
· Maintain SS Master file database: capturing new employees, update records, process terminations and transfers and any other changes to employment status.
· Manages and processes all administration associated with appointments and terminations ie. Email requests and cancellations, ordering log books, issue of laptops etc., fuel cards
· Maintain accurate records of assets ordered and issued.
· Processing maternity leave requests, advising on benefits, UI Forms.
· Prepares employment contracts, addendum's, promotional letters, extensions, transfers, allowances etc. for sign off by HR Manager.
· Provide administrative support to the HR Department.
· Filing to server.
· Update and maintain HR reports including minutes of meetings.
· Ensure an up-to-date bank of document templates to support the HR function is maintained.
· Assist employees with HR related queries and requests.
· Initiate the on and off boarding process of all new or terminated employees.
· Provide data for relevant HR monthly reports.
· Responsible for processing and addressing all pay roll related transactions and queries, new appointments, terminations, promotions etc.
· Process wages on a weekly basis for submission to payroll.
· Identifies, investigates, and resolves discrepancies on payroll records.
· Processes expense claims, private mileage on fuel cards, medical aid, AOD’s, etc. and maintains records of thereof
· Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information to ensure timeous payment of salaries.
· Processes changes in job status and job titles.
· Adheres to payroll policies and procedures and complies with all applicable legislation
· Addition/termination on medical aid and updating of master files accordingly.
· Administration of medical aid and pension fund application forms.
· Prepare for payroll run by sending bank file and payroll summary to HR Manager
· Assist Auditors with documents