Handyman Featured Job ✓
Job Status: Active ✓
|Job Type||Full Time|
BUILDING MAINTENANCE AND REPAIRS
· Continuously checks and inspects the building to identify maintenance needs;
· Responds promptly and efficiently to tenant’s maintenance requirements as directed by the
Building Manager and Facilities Manager;
· Responds promptly and efficiently to duties allocated to you by the Building Manager and
· Checks and repairs all Electrical and HVA equipment;
· Checks exterior of buildings and identifies problem areas, repairs if necessary;
· Checks and assist with Plumbing and Building repairs;
· Checks all fire equipment along with the building supervisor;
· Ensure that you are familiar with how the emergency equipment functions and what the
emergency procedures are;
· Performs repairs where necessary and if these cannot be repaired, advise Building
Manager or Facilities Supervisor
· Identifies daily maintenance issues, communicates with the Building Manager and
schedules the work attendance.
· Inspects minor building equipment, checks operating condition, and logs repair needs
· Follows all safety rules and procedures, and operates equipment in accordance with established
safety policies and department procedures. Ensures compliance with legal regulations.
Completes regular OHS inspections and updates monthly reports as appropriate.
Ensure that OHS Act requirements are effectively implemented.
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience in related industry
· Minimum qualification – Trade in Electrical or Air-conditioning Trade
· Able to communicate in English (written and verbal)