Graduate Warehouse Operations - Longmeadow Estate, Modderfontein-Pick n Pay
Job Status: Active ✓
Opportunity Graduate Warehouse Operations - Longmeadow Estate, Modderfontein
Job Type Classification Graduate
Location - Town / City Longmeadow, Modderfontein
Location - Province Gauteng
Location - Country South Africa
Job Advert Summary
This graduate opportunity will provide you with a broad range of exposure across the logistics domain in a fast moving consumer goods environment which requires a hands on approach. If you are prepared to roll up your sleeves and work with a dynamic and committed team this graduate roll will give you the skills and experience that will be the foundation of a successful career in logistics.
Logistics or Supply Chain degree
Duties & Responsibilities
• Measure the level of vehicle utilization optimally against agreed delivery parameters.
• Holistic management with regards to: - Process conformance - Inventory accuracy and management - Transport management - Special occasion planning - Continuous improvement projects
• Ensure all products are received and picked as per plan
• Manage stakeholder relationships
• Planning & organising
• Ability to work under pressure
• Detail orientated
• Interpersonal skills
• Good oral & written communication
• Building & maintaining relations
• Quality focused
This role requires working on weekends, shifts and sometimes long hours as required by the operation. This is therefore not an 8 – 5 job but a Logistics career opportunity.
Apply Here http://bit.ly/2NJAsZ6