Graduate Sales Representative-Shoprite Group
Job Status: Active ✅
Job Advert Details
Job Category Food Service
Join our brand new Checkers Food Services (CFS) graduate program for developing Sales Representatives. The successful candidates will be exposed to a holistic view of the Shoprite Group of Companies (Induction week, training, Distribution Centre (DC) rotation and Store rotation) before joining the CFS team. At CFS you will be exposed in-depth to our Sales Department (Telesales team and Sales Representative team), DC operations, buying function and transport operation. Once the induction period is over you will have the opportunity to display your Sales Representative abilities in the trade. Selling and marketing should be your passion and brilliant customer service is crucial. The objective when in the trade is to achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned geographical area by effectively selling the company’s products and/or related services. Personally contacts and secures new business accounts/customers from hotels, B&B's, residences, holiday resorts and restaurants.
• Degree in Marketing Management or Retail Business Development or similar
• Diploma in Marketing Management or Retail Business Development or similar
• 1 Year experience in the hospitality industry or marketing/sales industry
• Knowledge in retail and food services
• Computer literacy (MS Office, especially MS Excel)
• Problem-Solving Skills
• Good telephone skills
• Good Interpersonal and communication Skills
• Determines solutions for customers
• Result orientated
1. Gain holistic Company knowledge of the Shoprite Group
2. Gain holistic business knowledge of Checkers Food Services
3. Developing young talent into self-sufficient and successful Sales Representatives
4. Researches and analyses sources for developing prospective customers
5. Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
6. Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products/services.
7. Plans and organises personal sales strategy by maximizing the return on time investment for the geographical area.
8. Keeps abreast of products applications, market conditions, competitive advertising, advertising and promotional trends.
9. Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned geographical area to generate new business of the organizations products.
10. Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
11. Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
•Deciding and initiating action
•Working with people
•Relating and networking
•Persuading and influencing
•Presenting and communicating information
•Writing and reporting
•Planning and organising
•Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
•Coping with pressures and setbacks
•Adhering to principles and values
•Following instructions and procedures
•Adapting and responding to change
•Achieving personal work goals and objectives
•Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking
Apply Here http://bit.ly/2tFk4wv