Financial Modelling and Advisory Specialist
Job Status: Active ✓
Our client is an advisory group focusing on development impact in emerging economies with a presence across the African continent. They are looking for a young financial modelling specialist who is comfortable in quantitative environments with broader interest in strategy, social issues and development.
• Developing bankable project finance or corporate finance models.
• Conducting evaluations of financial models.
• Performing in-depth financial analysis, including Cost-Benefit analysis.
• Reviewing financial data, spreadsheets, budgets and reports, and translating quantitative information into easily communicable findings or implications.
• Assist the broader engagement team with post-delivery financial model scenario analysis and further model refinement based on an understanding of the project and the financial model.
• Conducting in-depth risk analysis.
• Financial structuring - working with Public- and Private- sector clients to achieve successful bid submissions and financial close for their infrastructure projects.
• Developing a financing strategy and securing finance.
• Identifying shortcomings and recommend strategies for optimum financial performance.
• Engage with various project stakeholders to evaluate funding and project execution options in alignment with financial strategy.
If you are a young, high-performer with a passion for financial modelling, submit your CV now!
• Graduate qualification in an appropriate field including (but not limited to) Finance, Engineering, Mathematics and / or Accounting.
• At least 2 years’ practical experience in financial modelling.
• Experience in a consulting environment, exposure to research, analysis, synthesis and problem-solving will be an added advantage.
• Broad financial services industry exposure.
• Coursework in corporate finance, financial accounting, management accounting, cost-benefit analysis or risk assessment.
• Highly competent user of financial modelling software and tools and excellent skills in MS Excel.
Apply Here http://bit.ly/2MTo3B9