Estimator - Roads & Surfacing
Job Status: Active ✓
|Job Type||Full Time|
A large International Construction/Materials Supply company operating throughout South Africa, Africa is looking for suitably qualified Estimator - Roads & Surfacing with a sound knowledge of Roads/Surfacing construction/Estimating and who is prepared to travel.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
• Analyse plans and specifications.
• Establish project cost and duration.
• Establish anticipated revenue project will generate.
• Require analytical, mathematical and financial skills.
• Apply regulatory requirements.
• Compiling tenders by coordinating and collecting information to complete tender submissions
• Drawing on standard documentation and interfacing with contracts director
• Exposed to tendering for sizeable project containing Roads and Surfacing of Roads as well associated concrete structures such as bridges,
• Build up rates
Skills, Experience & Education:
• BSc / B Eng. (Civil)/ NHD Civil Engineering or Construction Management Degree.
• Min 10 Years’ experience on construction sites with at least 3 years as estimator in Roads.
• Candidate should have good administrative and clerical skills, be computer literate with experience in MS Word, MS Excel, CCS Candy
(optional but preferred)
Salary package negotiable based on experience.
Apply Here http://bit.ly/2NzKyIu