Job Status: Active ✓
|Job Type||Full Time|
Specific Role Responsibilities Job Outputs
• Cleaning of vehicle interior and exterior to our high standards.
• Vehicle quality control, including identification and reporting of expired license vehicles and any other issue that does not conform to our quality standards.
• Refueling vehicles, checking tyre pressure and oil/water/other fluids after every rental.
• Delivering vehicles to customers in accordance with our procedures.
• Handling vehicle check-ins in accordance with company, quality control and claims procedures.
• Maintaining cleanliness of yard and other surrounding areas.
• Maintaining the integrity of the company by behaving ethically and safeguarding the assets and interests of both the business and our customers.
• Other duties on request.
Qualifications and Experience Minimum Experience:
• 1-3 years relevant driving experience
• Grade 12
• Valid, unendorsed Code 8 driver’s license (at least 2 years old)
• Computer literate (basic level will suffice)
• Must be fully bilingual and able to communicate with customers effectively in English.
• Able to read a map.
Essential to Note:
The successful candidate must be willing to work overtime/shifts/weekends when required.
Skills and Personal Attributes Competencies:
• Communication skills (comfortably conversant in English/ read & write)
• Good interpersonal skills to support excellent face-to-face customer relations.
• Must be able to handle pressure and exhibit good time management skills, demonstrating a sense of urgency and commitment.
• A team player.
• Energetic, self-motivated, flexible, resilient, committed.
• Trustworthy, highly responsible, honesty and integrity in all business dealings.
• Neat and presentable