Credit Controller- Vox Telecom
Job Status: Active ✓
The purpose of this position is to positively impact cash flow and working capital by ensuring that the achievement of collection targets, essential to the profitability of the company, are met.
• Must be able to maintain a caring, efficient, knowledgeable and effective interface with customers always, resolve customer queries and maximize cash collection across the board within credit terms to minimize disconnections.
• Must ensure that all credit control responsibilities and duties are carried out accurately and within set time limits, whilst providing a first class service to all our customers.
• The credit controller must manage overdue accounts, reduce the companies risk and minimize losses.
Job description includes but not limited to :-
• Debt collection
• Daily management of debts and collections – effective, systematic and prompt follow up of outstanding debt.
• Debtor account reconciliations – rectifying of previously mishandled accounts, identify misallocated pmts.
• Convert cash paying accounts to debit order thereby improving cash flow.
• Promptly resolve all customer queries – internal staff & external clients by providing accurate advice on billing queries
• Submit credit requests to Collections/Credit Control Manager for approval – adhere to internal SLA
• Accurately record all account activity ie. Client contact, inter-departmental inter-action etc
• Grade 12 - Essential
• Business Diploma
• Credit Management experience - Essential
• Computer literate – Outlook, Word, Excel
• 3 - 5 years working experience as a credit controller
• At least 3 years debt collection/client liaison experience
• 3rd Language (Xhosa, Sotho, Zulu etc) - An advantage
Apply Here http://bit.ly/2o9fNz1