Call Centre Agent at FNB
Job Status: Active ✓
With FNB, you can be part of a company that offers you a career, not just a job. With a wide range of employment options and business areas to choose from, you are bound to find a perfect fit.
We share accountability with our employees and provide you with the best possible opportunities to learn and grow. We are breaking new ground with our innovative thinking and challenging our employees to think differently and develop into the thought leaders of the future. The foundation of our success is in our entrepreneurial culture and the belief that our people are our single most important resource.
If you share our values of being:
and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team.
All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s EE Strategy.
Brief Posting Description
Telephonic communication with client base to provide accurate product information in line with standards protocols.
There are no additional requirements associated with this vacancy.
· Drive significant growth and profitability in the context of cost management
· Manage costs / expenses within approved budget to achieve cost efficiencies
· Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers' expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
· Resolve all customer queries efficiently, and within agreed timelines.
· Maintenance of expert knowledge on specific products, pricing, application procedure, processing and timelines in order to drive and achieve relevant product and service targets.
· Ensure all communications with clients are professional, resulting in compliments. Ensure client investigation deadlines are met and consultant keeps the client continually in the loop.
· Provision of an efficient administration service through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information
· Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements
· Ensure efficiency of service productivity and performance in Call Centre
· Ensure that all issues or feedback arising out of client contact be accurately recorded on the CRM system.
· Report on required Call Centre activities and deliveries to improve business results
· Manage own development to increase own competencies
· Grade 12 plus Degree or Diploma
· 1 Year related experience
CLICK HERE>>> https://goo.gl/VCdlty