Assistant Retail Manager - Port Elizabeth
Job Status: Active ✓
|Job Type||Full Time|
A well established company in Port Elizabeth seeks the skills of a dedicated assistant retail manager with the ability to maintain excellent store standards and sales target.
· Good Computer Skills (Excel, Email)
· Fluent in English – Read, Speak and Write
· Previous Management Experience
· Ability to work Retail Hours
· Valid Drivers License and own transport.
· Must be able to work under pressure.
· Basic HR knowledge
The suitable candidate must be:
· Well Presented, neat and organised
· Able to Manage conflict situations
· Excellent problem solving skills
· Achieving Sales Targets
· Adhering to Merchandising Standards
· Ensuring proper stock management and control, to minimise loss and ensure good product availability
· Deliver excellent customer service
· Build and maintain relationships with our Suppliers
· Manage staff effectively. Inspire, motivate and develop your staff compliment to drive sales and excellent work performance
· Maintain work procedures and hold staff accountable should standards not be met
· Submissions of reports timeously and accurately.
Apply Here http://bit.ly/2Sm2wDT