Job Status: Active ✓
|Job Type||Full Time|
Qualifications and Experience
• A degree in Administration or equivalent
• 2 to 4 years’ experience in a similar or related environment.
• Excellent organising and problem solving skills
• Be adaptable and able to meet deadlines on assignments, multi skilled & able to interact at senior level.
• Strong skills in negotiating, relationship building, problem solving, and timely problem escalation.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Excellent time management and organizational skills.
Key Result Areas
• Manages the procurement process for the SBU in liaison with the Accountant
• Facilitates logistical support for all HLF visitors/ guests in liaison with the Country Manager
• Ensures all SBU vehicles are in compliance with the relevant regulations such as licensing
• Coordinate arrangements for meetings, visits, workshops and conferences, related to projects.
• Ensures office supplies and consumables are kept at optimum levels.
• Manages the Lesotho SBU Office petty cash in liaison with the Accountant
• Manages travel arrangements for SBU staff and beneficiaries
• Facilitates payments for hotel bills according to agreed OLAs and Invoices authorized in compliance with Travel and subsistence policy
• Maintains an up-to-date Asset register for the SBU office
• Inspects business facilities and equipment and oversees the renovation and or maintenance of facilities and equipment
• Facilitates the payment of rates, utilities and services for all properties both leased and owned
• Prepares maintenance requisitions and submits to Procurement department for payment processing
• Ensures that all preventative maintenance is done as per schedule to avoid disruption to operations.
• Monitors utility bill levels and ensures timely payment of rentals and utility bills
• Prepares creditors payments documentation and submit to the Accountant for review
• Acts as the SBU’s safety Health and Environmental (SHE) Champion